Olive oil is a familiar ingredient to us, so how about olive juice? This kind of juice is worthy to try.
Olive juice can help you:
- • Improve your nerve function naturally
- • Provide dietary fats for your body
- • Be good for your hair
- • Balance electrolytes
- • Reduce blood pressure
…and many other benefits
Refer how to make olive juice as below:
- • Wash the olive well and stab it with a toothpick.
- • Fill sugar in a small jar about 2/3 of olive volume.
- • Mix water, vinegar, and salt in a small bowl.
- • Add the above mixture into the olive jar, about 80%.
- • Seal the jar and put it in the fridge overnight.
- • Remove from the fridge and filter water from jar to another container.
Besides olive oil and olive juice products, olive fruits can make jams or cosmetic ones. All kinds of products from olive tree are premium.
Let’s try all of those and see the effects!